Mannequin Photobashing Project
Photobash in Adobe Photoshop
This was created as part of the Digital Techniques class. The purpose of this project was to build experience in creating a photobashed image with found and custom assets. My roommate had a mannequin lying around, which inspired me to create a dark, unreal composition. I found a photo of an operating table and doctor online, which I combined with photographs of the mannequin parts. Finally, I photographed myself in a specific position to create an eerie human-mannequin.
This was created as part of the Digital Techniques class. I created a series of frog illustrations in Adobe Illustrator. Using the same base file, I created three different versions -- a basic vector illustration, linework, and a more detailed illustration with gradient colors.
Adobe Illustrator and
This was created as part of the Digital Techniques class. The purpose of this project was to learn how to imitate other artists' styles in order to create a single piece created by three people. In addition to collaborating and trying to create one cohesive piece, we also had to make part of the piece in Illustrator and part in Photoshop.
For our piece, we knew we wanted to create something futuristic that would fit into the Cyberpunk aesthetic. We were particularly inspired by the artist Tishk Barzanji. After creating a sketch, splitting it up into thirds, and creating our individual pieces, I was in charge of bringing everything together and making the piece cohesive. I did this by covering seams with buildings, adding shading to the water and skyline, and haze over the buildings and sky.
This was a collaborative project with Jo Siri and Taizun Partapurwala